ISO/TS 10303-1009:2010 Preview
Industrial automation systems and integration -- Product data representation and exchange -- Part 1009: Application module: Shape appearance layers
This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2017. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TS 10303-1009:2010-07 specifies the application module for Shape appearance layers.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1009:2010-07:
- assignment of layers to shape items;
- assignment of visual attributes to shape items;
- assignment of colour to surfaces;
- assignment of visual attributes to curves belonging to surfaces;
- items within the scope of application module Appearance assignment, ISO/TS 10303-1001;
- items within the scope of application module Fill area style, ISO/TS 10303-1672;
- items within the scope of application module General surface appearance, ISO/TS 10303-1007;
- items within the scope of application module Layer assignment, ISO/TS 10303-1008.
Buy this standard
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Revisions / Corrigenda