ISO/TS 10303-1666:2010 Preview
Industrial automation systems and integration -- Product data representation and exchange -- Part 1666: Application module: Extended geometric tolerance
This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2017. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TS 10303-1666:2010-03 specifies the application module for Extended geometric tolerance.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1666:2010-03:
- tolerance zone boundary;
- generalization of datum for purposes other than specifying shape tolerance requirements;
EXAMPLE Serve as input to a tolerance analysis process or to a rule based model quality analysis system.
- description of datum differences for mapping from geometric models to lexical models;
EXAMPLE Capturing design intent in an explicit form;
- items within the scope of application module Default tolerance, ISO/TS 10303-1052;
- items within the scope of application module Geometric tolerance, ISO/TS 10303-1051;
- items within the scope of application module Non feature shape element, ISO/TS 10303-1706;
- items within the scope of application module Requirement decomposition, ISO/TS 10303-1740.
Buy this standard
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Revisions / Corrigenda