Industrial automation systems and integration -- Product data representation and exchange -- Part 1640: Application module: Assembly module with macro component
This standard has been revised by ISO/TS 10303-1640:2014.
This part is only available through the STEP Module and Resource Library (SMRL) CD.
Preview the table of contents.
ISO/TS 10303-1640:2010-03 specifies the application module for Assembly module with macro component.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1640:2010-03:
- assembly physical design;
- detailed specification of joined features of components in the design;
- detailed traceability of design requirements;
- as designed implementation of connection requirement;
- shape of assembly design;
- configuration management of assembly design;
- in-process change management of assembly design;
- macros used as components in the assembly;
- items within the scope of application module Assembly module macro definition, ISO/TS 10303-1637;
- items within the scope of application module Assembly module with subassembly, ISO/TS 10303-1641.