ISO/TS 10303-1633:2010 Preview
Industrial automation systems and integration -- Product data representation and exchange -- Part 1633: Application module: Assembly 3D shape
This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2017. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TS 10303-1633:2010-03 specifies the application module for Assembly 3D shape.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1633:2010-03:
- bonds between components in an assembly;
- bond shape definition;
- bonds based on solder or adhesive;
- bonds based on discrete fasteners;
- component mating conditions characterization;
- generic analysis input;
- generic analysis output;
- shock analysis input;
- shock analysis output;
- vibration analysis input;
- vibration analysis output;
- electromagnetic compatibility analysis input;
- electromagnetic compatibility analysis output;
- thermal analysis input;
- thermal analysis output;
- extruded shape class;
- manhattan shape class;
- generic shape class;
- three dimensional part shape;
- three dimensional part application constraint shapes.
the representation of the information needed to describe the different aspects of how components are joined together to make an assembly. This module defines the information needed to describe the material used in making the physical connections and their typical shape. This module provides a mechanism for a design organization to make explicit assertions about the detailed joints that are implemented in the physical design. The representation is in a three dimensional context. Predefined shape classes of extrusion and manhattan shapes are provided. External classification of the shape may also be used. Predefined and externally defined purposes for the shape are provided.
Buy this standard
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Revisions / Corrigenda