This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2017. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TS 10303-1632:2010-03 specifies the application module for Assembly 2D shape.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1632:2010-03:
- generic analysis input;
- generic analysis output;
- shock analysis input;
- shock analysis output;
- vibration analysis input;
- vibration analysis output;
- electromagnetic compatibility analysis input;
- electromagnetic compatibility analysis output;
- thermal analysis input;
- thermal analysis output;
- extruded shape class;
- manhattan shape class;
- generic shape class;
- planar assembly shape;
- planar assembly keepout shape;
- two dimensional shape properties of assemblies;
- items within the scope of application module Assembly technology, ISO/TS 10303-1649;
- items within the scope of application module Physical unit 2d design view, ISO/TS 10303-1724.
Status : PublishedPublication date : 2010-03
Edition : 2Number of pages : 8
Technical Committee:Industrial data
Buy this standard
This collection is the standard for the exchange of product model data (STEP) module and resource library (SMRL). It is intended for those who are considering adopting ISO 10303 modular application protocols, application modules, and resource parts, or systems built on them, for product data representation...