ISO/TS 10303-1768:2010 Preview
Industrial automation systems and integration -- Product data representation and exchange -- Part 1768: Application module: Composite material aspects
This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2017. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TS 10303-1768:2010-03 specifies the application module for Composite material aspects.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1768:2010-03:
- definition of the composite material of a product;
- definition of the composite material of a shape of a product;
- definition of the composite material of an element of a shape of a product;
- definition of product properties derived from the composite material composition of a product;
- representation of the value of a composite material property as specified or measured in a particular environment;
- items within the scope of application module Part and zone laminate tables, ISO/TS 10303-1770.
Buy this standard
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Revisions / Corrigenda