ISO 10794:2011 defines the programme management requirements for material, mechanical parts and processes for projects covering mission definition, design, development, production and operations of space systems, including disposal.
ISO 10794:2011 covers the following:
- management, including organization, reviews, acceptance status and documentation control;
- selection criteria and rules;
- evaluation, validation and qualification, or verification testing;
- procurement and receiving inspection;
- utilization criteria and rules.
ISO 10794:2011 applies to all space deliverable products and all programme phases.
Status : WithdrawnPublication date : 2011-08
Edition : 1Number of pages : 50
Technical Committee:Space systems and operations