This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2017. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TS 10303-1282:2010-03 specifies the application module for Resource management characterized.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1282:2010-03:
- the identification of managed resources;
- the association of dates, times, people, and other management information with managed resources;
- the association of approvals and conditions with managed resources;
- the association of documents with managed resources;
- the association of justifications with managed resources;
- the association of properties with managed resources.
Status : PublishedPublication date : 2010-03
Edition : 2Number of pages : 8
Technical Committee:Industrial data
Buy this standard
This collection is the standard for the exchange of product model data (STEP) module and resource library (SMRL). It is intended for those who are considering adopting ISO 10303 modular application protocols, application modules, and resource parts, or systems built on them, for product data representation...