This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2020. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TS 10303-1330:2008 specifies the application module for Presentation hierarchy.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1330:2008:
- association between product data defined by other application modules of ISO 10303 and presentation data;
- hierarchical structuring of presentation data in sets, areas and view;
- nesting of presentation areas;
- items within the scope of application module Appearance assignment, ISO/TS 10303-1001;
- items within the scope of application module Contextual shape positioning, ISO/TS 10303-1027.
Status : PublishedPublication date : 2008-12
Edition : 1Number of pages : 45
Technical Committee:Industrial data
Buy this standard
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Revisions / Corrigenda