ISO/TS 10303-1329:2008 Preview
Industrial automation systems and integration -- Product data representation and exchange -- Part 1329: Application module: Elementary boundary representation
This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2016. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TS 10303-1329:2008 specifies the application module for Elementary boundary representation.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1329:2008:
- items within the scope of application interpreted construct "Elementary boundary representation", ISO 10303-513:
- the definition of an elementary brep shape representation (which is a representation composed of one or more manifold solid breps, each of which is defined with elementary geometry and complete explicit topology);
- the definition of the unbounded geometry of curves and surfaces used in the definition of the faces of such a B-rep model;
- the definition of the topological structure of a B-rep model;
- 3D geometry;
- elementary curves (which are lines or conics);
- elementary surfaces;
- geometric transformations;
- unbounded geometry;
- use of topology to bound geometric entities;
- items within the scope of application module Elemental geometric shape, ISO/TS 10303-1004.
Buy this standard
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Revisions / Corrigenda
Now under review