ISO/TS 10303-1313:2008 Preview
Industrial automation systems and integration -- Product data representation and exchange -- Part 1313: Application module: Mechanical design geometric presentation
This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2016. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TS 10303-1313:2008 specifies the application module for Mechanical design geometric presentation.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1313:2008:
- items within the scope of application interpreted construct "Mechanical design geometric presentation", ISO 10303-517:
- the visual presentation of mechanical design shape representations;
- the assignment of visual presentation attributes to geometric and topological items;
- algorithms for the projection of 3D shapes into planes;
- the location of shape projections within a window;
- multiple views within one window;
- the background colour of a window;
- point and curve colour;
- point font;
- curve font;
- curve styles dependent on the role of the curves in the definition of a surface;
- pre-defined colours;
- pre-defined curve styles;
- items within the scope of application module Camera view 3d, ISO/TS 10303-1316;
- items within the scope of application module Shape appearance layers, ISO/TS 10303-1009.
Buy this standard
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Revisions / Corrigenda
Now under review