ISO/TS 10303-1762:2008 Preview
Industrial automation systems and integration -- Product data representation and exchange -- Part 1762: Application module: Generic product occurrence
This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2016. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TS 10303-1762:2008 specifies the application module for Generic product occurrence.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1762:2008:
- identification of the occurrence of a product version in a product structure;
- relationship of the occurrence of a product version with the definition of this product version it is derived from;
- characterization of a product occurrence that is defined from a product specification;
- characterization of the quantity of a product occurrence;
- items within the scope of application module Assembly structure, ISO/TS 10303-1026;
- items within the scope of application module Extended measure representation, ISO/TS 10303-1106;
- items within the scope of application module Product view definition relationship, ISO/TS 10303-1041;
- items within the scope of application module Specified product, ISO/TS 10303-1104.
Buy this standard
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Revisions / Corrigenda
Now under review