This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2016. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TS 10303-1762:2008 specifies the application module for Generic product occurrence.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1762:2008:
- identification of the occurrence of a product version in a product structure;
- relationship of the occurrence of a product version with the definition of this product version it is derived from;
- characterization of a product occurrence that is defined from a product specification;
- characterization of the quantity of a product occurrence;
- items within the scope of application module Assembly structure, ISO/TS 10303-1026;
- items within the scope of application module Extended measure representation, ISO/TS 10303-1106;
- items within the scope of application module Product view definition relationship, ISO/TS 10303-1041;
- items within the scope of application module Specified product, ISO/TS 10303-1104.
Status : PublishedPublication date : 2008-12
Edition : 2Number of pages : 45
Technical Committee:Industrial data
Buy this standard
This collection is the standard for the exchange of product model data (STEP) module and resource library (SMRL). It is intended for those who are considering adopting ISO 10303 modular application protocols, application modules, and resource parts, or systems built on them, for product data representation …