ISO/TS 10303-1216:2008 Preview
Industrial automation systems and integration -- Product data representation and exchange -- Part 1216: Application module: Functional breakdown
This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2016. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TS 10303-1216:2008 specifies the application module for Functional breakdown.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1216:2008:
- the identification of functional breakdowns of a product;
- the identification of the elements that comprise a functional breakdown;
- the identification of parent-child relationships between functional breakdown elements;
- the relationships between elements in different functional breakdowns;
- the representation of how a functional breakdown element is realized by a product;
- items within the scope of application module Product breakdown, ISO/TS 10303-1248.
Buy this standard
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Revisions / Corrigenda
Now under review