ISO/TS 10303-1215:2008 Preview
Industrial automation systems and integration -- Product data representation and exchange -- Part 1215: Application module: Physical breakdown
This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2016. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TS 10303-1215:2008 specifies the application module for Physical breakdown.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1215:2008:
- the identification of physical breakdowns of a product;
- the identification of the physical elements that comprise a product breakdown;
- the identification of parent-child relationships between physical breakdown elements;
- the relationships between elements in different physical breakdowns;
- items within the scope of application module Product breakdown, ISO/TS 10303-1248.
Buy this standard
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Revisions / Corrigenda
Now under review