This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2016. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TS 10303-1215:2008 specifies the application module for Physical breakdown.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1215:2008:
- the identification of physical breakdowns of a product;
- the identification of the physical elements that comprise a product breakdown;
- the identification of parent-child relationships between physical breakdown elements;
- the relationships between elements in different physical breakdowns;
- items within the scope of application module Product breakdown, ISO/TS 10303-1248.
Status : PublishedPublication date : 2008-12
Edition : 2Number of pages : 45
Technical Committee:Industrial data
Buy this standard
This collection is the standard for the exchange of product model data (STEP) module and resource library (SMRL). It is intended for those who are considering adopting ISO 10303 modular application protocols, application modules, and resource parts, or systems built on them, for product data representation...