ISO/TS 10303-1040:2008 Preview
Industrial automation systems and integration -- Product data representation and exchange -- Part 1040: Application module: Process property assignment
This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2016. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TS 10303-1040:2008 specifies the application module for Process property assignment.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1040:2008:
- specification of a property of an activity;
- representation of a property of an activity;
- use of an independent property in the definition of an activity;
- items within the scope of application module Activity, ISO/TS 10303-1047;
- items within the scope of application module Foundation representation, ISO/TS 10303-1006;
- items within the scope of application module Independent property, ISO/TS 10303-1036.
Buy this standard
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Revisions / Corrigenda
Now under review