ISO/IEC 15963:2009 describes numbering systems that are available for the identification of RF tags.
The unique ID can be used
- for the traceability of the integrated circuit itself for quality control in its manufacturing process,
- for the traceability of the RF tag during its manufacturing process and along its lifetime,
- for the completion of the reading in a multi-antenna configuration,
- by the anti-collision mechanism to inventory multiple tags in the reader's field of view, and
- for the traceability of the Item to which the RF tag is attached.
Status : PublishedPublication date : 2009-09
Edition : 2Number of pages : 18
Technical Committee:Automatic identification and data capture techniques
Buy this standard