ISO/TS 10303-1490:2010 Preview
Industrial automation systems and integration -- Product data representation and exchange -- Part 1490: Application module: Issue
This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2017. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TS 10303-1490:2010-03 specifies the application module for Issue.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1490:2010-03:
- the description and identification of a problem, concern or issue with actual and typical products and activities, without consequential commitment to change the affected item;
- the association of an issue to the thing affected;
- the association of an issue to its context;
- the association of an issue to the actual activity taking place when the issue was noted;
- the association of the issue with the person raising the issue;
- the association of the issue to its consequences;
- the association of issues with each other;
- the aggregation of issues;
- the record of the date and time that the issue was registered;
- the classification of the issue;
- the formal verification or confirmation that the issue is valid for further consideration.
Buy this standard
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Revisions / Corrigenda