This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2017. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/IEC 24800-5:2011 specifies a data interchange format for the exchange of image collections and respective metadata between ISO/IEC 24800 (JPSearch) compliant repositories. It enables the synchronization of repositories across different devices and platforms by providing an easy and reliable data transfer mechanism. In particular, it provides the following functionalities:
- exchange of data between JPSearch repositories on different devices and platforms;
- consolidation of metadata generated on different systems;
- transferral of data to a newer and better system;
- consolidation of selected data to a centralized repository;
- archive of data in a format which will survive current products.
Status : PublishedPublication date : 2011-08
Edition : 1Number of pages : 11
Technical Committee:Coding of audio, picture, multimedia and hypermedia information
Buy this standard
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Revisions / Corrigenda