This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2019. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/IEC 23000-9:2008 specifies a file format that pertains to both terrestrial digital multimedia broadcasting (T-DMB) and satellite digital multimedia broadcasting (S-DMB) contents and services. It integrates the existing DMB contents with appropriate additional information to facilitate storage, interchange, management, editing, and presentation of the contents in protected, governed, and interoperable ways.
ISO/IEC 23000-9:2008 is applicable both to storage and playback of DMB contents and to acquisition and consumption through communication networks and removable storages. Application examples of this specification include but are not limited to
- scheduled storage and time-shifted playback of DMB contents,
- file casting through DMB data channel,
- IP media service such as DMB content portal,
- rightful interchange of DMB contents between terminals, and
- user editing or creation from DMB contents.
Status : PublishedPublication date : 2008-08
Edition : 1Number of pages : 45
Technical Committee:Coding of audio, picture, multimedia and hypermedia information
Buy this standard
|PDF on CD|