ISO 29190:2015 provides organizations with high-level guidance about how to assess their capability to manage privacy-related processes.
In particular, it
- specifies steps in assessing processes to determine privacy capability,
- specifies a set of levels for privacy capability assessment,
- provides guidance on the key process areas against which privacy capability can be assessed,
- provides guidance for those implementing process assessment, and
- provides guidance on how to integrate the privacy capability assessment into organizations operations.
Status : PublishedPublication date : 2015-08
Edition : 1Number of pages : 15
Technical Committee:Information security, cybersecurity and privacy protection
Buy this standard