This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2018. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/IEC TR 29149:2012 explains how to provide and use time-stamping services so that time-stamp tokens are effective when used to provide timeliness, data integrity, and non-repudiation services in conjunction with other mechanisms. It defines:
- how time-stamp requesters should use time-stamp token generation services;
- how TSAs (time-stamping authorities) should provide a service of guaranteed quality;
- how TSAs should deserve trust based on good practices;
- which algorithms and parameters should be used in TST (time-stamp token) generation and TST renewal, so that TSTs resist during the time period during which the TSTs can be verified as being valid;
- how time-stamp verifiers should use the time-stamp token verification services, both when validating individual TSTs, and when validating sequences of renewal TSTs.
Status : PublishedPublication date : 2012-03
Edition : 1Number of pages : 21
Technical Committee:Information security, cybersecurity and privacy protection
Buy this standard
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Revisions / Corrigenda
ISO/IEC TR 29149:2012