This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2018. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/IEC 27032:2012 provides guidance for improving the state of Cybersecurity, drawing out the unique aspects of that activity and its dependencies on other security domains, in particular:
- information security,
- network security,
- internet security, and
- critical information infrastructure protection (CIIP).
It covers the baseline security practices for stakeholders in the Cyberspace. This International Standard provides:
- an overview of Cybersecurity,
- an explanation of the relationship between Cybersecurity and other types of security,
- a definition of stakeholders and a description of their roles in Cybersecurity,
- guidance for addressing common Cybersecurity issues, and
- a framework to enable stakeholders to collaborate on resolving Cybersecurity issues.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2012-07
Edition: 1Number of pages: 50
Technical Committee: ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 27 Information security, cybersecurity and privacy protection
- ICS :
- 35.030 IT Security
Buy this standard
|std 1 166|
|std 2 166||Paper|
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Stage: 90.92 (To be revised)
Revised byUnder development
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.