ISO/IEC 27032:2012 Preview
Information technology -- Security techniques -- Guidelines for cybersecurity
This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2018. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/IEC 27032:2012 provides guidance for improving the state of Cybersecurity, drawing out the unique aspects of that activity and its dependencies on other security domains, in particular:
- information security,
- network security,
- internet security, and
- critical information infrastructure protection (CIIP).
It covers the baseline security practices for stakeholders in the Cyberspace. This International Standard provides:
- an overview of Cybersecurity,
- an explanation of the relationship between Cybersecurity and other types of security,
- a definition of stakeholders and a description of their roles in Cybersecurity,
- guidance for addressing common Cybersecurity issues, and
- a framework to enable stakeholders to collaborate on resolving Cybersecurity issues.
Buy this standard
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Revisions / Corrigenda
Will be replaced by
ISO/IEC AWI 27032