ISO/TS 10303-1661:2006 Preview
Industrial automation systems and integration -- Product data representation and exchange -- Part 1661: Application module: Design management
This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2016. Therefore this version remains current.
This part is only available through the STEP Module and Resource Library (SMRL) CD.
Preview the table of contents.
ISO/TS 10303-1661:2006 specifies the application module for Design management.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1661:2006:
- identifying modifications of design data on an per entity instance level, including add, delete and modify;
- assigning such modifications to a particular work order or work request;
- linking modifications with current and previous designs of product versions;
- marking and approving design data on an per entity instance level as frozen;
- items within the scope of application module Approval, ISO/TS 10303-1012;
- items within the scope of application module Product view definition, ISO/TS 10303-1019;
- items within the scope of application module Work order, ISO/TS 10303-1043.