ISO/TS 10303-1661:2006 Preview
Industrial automation systems and integration -- Product data representation and exchange -- Part 1661: Application module: Design management
This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2016. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TS 10303-1661:2006 specifies the application module for Design management.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1661:2006:
- identifying modifications of design data on an per entity instance level, including add, delete and modify;
- assigning such modifications to a particular work order or work request;
- linking modifications with current and previous designs of product versions;
- marking and approving design data on an per entity instance level as frozen;
- items within the scope of application module Approval, ISO/TS 10303-1012;
- items within the scope of application module Product view definition, ISO/TS 10303-1019;
- items within the scope of application module Work order, ISO/TS 10303-1043.
Buy this standard
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Revisions / Corrigenda
Now under review