ISO/TS 10303-1230:2005 Preview
Industrial automation systems and integration -- Product data representation and exchange -- Part 1230: Application module: Configuration controlled 3D parts and assemblies
This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2016. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TS 10303-1230:2005 specifies the application module for Configuration controlled 3d parts and assemblies.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1230:2005:
- products that are three-dimensional parts and assemblies;
- configuration control data and product definition data;
- shape representations that includes advanced boundary representation, faceted boundary representation, manifold manifold surfaces with topology, geometrically bounded surface and wireframe geometry, wireframe with topology, and constructive solid geometry in three-dimensions;
- geometric presentation of geometric shape representations by the application of colours, layers and groups;
- geometric and dimensional tolerances applied to geometric shape representations;
- textual annotation and notes applied to geometric shape representations.
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Revisions / Corrigenda
Now under review