ISO/TS 10303-1636:2006 specifies the application module for Assembly module design.
ISO/TS 10303-1636:2006 deals with the representation of the information needed to describe the the physical view of the components in an assembly and the physical relationship between the components and the assembly. ISO/TS 10303-1636:2006 defines the information needed to describe the different features of components and the relationship between component features in an assembly. ISO/TS 10303-1636:2006 defines the information needed to describe the materials used in an assembly that physically support components. Analysis data extraction is supported to allow verification of physical connectivity implementation.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1636:2006:
- assembly physical design;
- specialized designed in place physical components with defined in place shape;
- predefined physical component classification;
- predefined physical component feature classification;
- assembly physical design usage view or interface control definition;
- detailed specification of joined features of components in the design;
- detailed traceability of design requirements;
- as designed implementation of connection requirement;
- shape of assembly design;
- external references to components and component features;
- component to component clearance relationships;
- configuration management of assembly design;
- in-process change management of assembly design.
Status : WithdrawnPublication date : 2006-12
Edition : 1
Technical Committee:Industrial data