This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2020. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TS 10303-1608:2006 specifies the application module for AP210 assembly physical requirements.
ISO/TS 10303-1608:2006 deals with the representation of assembly physical requirements. This data includes all information provided to the design team that may be represented by shape data, including customer requirements, and technology selected to implement those requirements. Explicit allowed volumetric shape, external connection locations are included. Component grouping, keepout, keepin, etc. is included. This data includes information required to support embedded components in an interconnect product. Configuration management information and design management information is provided. Preferred parts and packages may be specified by inclusion in design library. This data includes at least one geometric representation.
ISO/TS 10303-1608:2006 deals with the following:
- shape based requirements allocated to assembly design;
- connector location requirements allocated to component in an assembly design;
- component grouping requirements allocated to component in an assembly design;
- keepin requirements allocated to component categories in an assembly design;
- keepout requirements allocated to component categories in an assembly design;
- keepin areas;
- keepout areas;
- keepin volumes;
- keepout volumes.
Status : PublishedPublication date : 2006-12
Edition : 1Number of pages : 76
Technical Committee:Industrial data
Buy this standard
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Revisions / Corrigenda