ISO/TS 10303-1607:2006 Preview
Industrial automation systems and integration -- Product data representation and exchange -- Part 1607: Application module: AP210 assembly physical interface requirements
This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2016. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TS 10303-1607:2006 specifies the application module for AP210 assembly physical interface requirements.
ISO/TS 10303-1607:2006 deals with the representation of physical interface requirements. Assembly physical interface requirements include the following information:
- critical component placement data;
- critical component placement or keepout or keepin requirements;
- connector placement data;
- mating connector placement data;
- geometric interface (fit) requirements to next level assembly.
Supporting data including external definition, properties, product identification, documentation and authorization are included.
ISO/TS 10303-1607:2006 deals with the following:
- interface definition of the next higher assembly;
- requirement allocation for critical components;
- requirement allocation for critical areas;
- requirement allocation for critical volumes;
- requirement allocation for connector placement
Buy this standard
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Revisions / Corrigenda
Now under review