ISO/TS 10303-1607:2006 Preview
Industrial automation systems and integration -- Product data representation and exchange -- Part 1607: Application module: AP210 assembly physical interface requirements
This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2016. Therefore this version remains current.
This part is only available through the STEP Module and Resource Library (SMRL) CD.
Preview the table of contents.
ISO/TS 10303-1607:2006 specifies the application module for AP210 assembly physical interface requirements.
ISO/TS 10303-1607:2006 deals with the representation of physical interface requirements. Assembly physical interface requirements include the following information:
- critical component placement data;
- critical component placement or keepout or keepin requirements;
- connector placement data;
- mating connector placement data;
- geometric interface (fit) requirements to next level assembly.
Supporting data including external definition, properties, product identification, documentation and authorization are included.
ISO/TS 10303-1607:2006 deals with the following:
- interface definition of the next higher assembly;
- requirement allocation for critical components;
- requirement allocation for critical areas;
- requirement allocation for critical volumes;
- requirement allocation for connector placement