This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2020. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TS 10303-1604:2006 specifies the application module for AP210 assembly functional interface requirements.
ISO/TS 10303-1604:2006 deals with the following:
- functional interface requirements including signal names, connector pin or pin group names attached to those signal names, minimal connector identification, functional simulation models for the product, association to documentation, and configuration management information associated with the management of that information;
- signal names for assembly terminals;
- physical layer protocol definition;
- external mating view of connector;
- the information is from an electro-mechanical design and analysis viewpoint but is more widely applicable.
Status : PublishedPublication date : 2006-12
Edition : 1Number of pages : 78
Technical Committee:Industrial data
Buy this standard
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Revisions / Corrigenda