ISO/TS 10303-1355:2006 Preview
Industrial automation systems and integration -- Product data representation and exchange -- Part 1355: Application module: Parameterized catalog data and shape representation
This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2016. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TS 10303-1355:2006 specifies the application module for Parameterized catalog data and shape representation.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1355:2006:
- representation of catalog of product data definition;
- representation of catalog product stucture;
- modular products as a representation of products;
- variants and options of products;
- products classification and specification control;
- produtcs dimensions of shape elements;
- representation of products price lists;
- different product configuration based on specific characteristics;
- multi-language support;
- documents definition and assignment to describe products;
- product manufacturing configuration;
- parameterized properties for products based on expressions and using other product property values;
- establishment of relationships between variables and properties;
- surface conditions;
- geometric tolerance.
Buy this standard
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Revisions / Corrigenda
Now under review