Financial services -- UNIversal Financial Industry message scheme -- Part 3: ISO 20022 modelling guidelines
This standard has been revised by ISO 20022-3:2013
ISO/TS 20022-3:2004 explains the different steps a modeller should follow to ensure that ISO 20022 Business Components / Elements, Message Components / Elements, Business Transactions and Messages are defined in a consistent way.
The ISO 20022 methodology is composed of a set of activities. These activities are grouped into the following phases:
- business analysis,
- requirements analysis,
- logical analysis,
- logical design (message design),
- technical design.
For each of these activities, ISO/TS 20022-3:2004 describes
- the artefacts needed to start this activity (required input),
- the artefacts that should be the result of this activity (expected output)
- an example - where useful,
- any modelling and other guidelines that should be followed or taken into account.
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Revisions / Corrigenda