ISO/TS 10303-1205:2005 Preview
Industrial automation systems and integration -- Product data representation and exchange -- Part 1205: Application module: Schematic element
This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2016. Therefore this version remains current.
This part is only available through the STEP Module and Resource Library (SMRL) CD.
Preview the table of contents.
ISO/TS 10303-1205:2005 specifies the application module for Schematic element.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1205:2005:
- the distinction between:
- a schematic element definition, which can be used within many different assemblies of schematic elements or
- a particular usage, or occurrence, of a schematic element definition within a particular assembly of schematic elements;
- the explicit definition of a schematic element by direct reference to a detailed specification of the patches of colour, shading or texture;
- the implicit definition of a schematic element by:
- a derivation from an other schematic element definition or
- its usage relationships with schematic element occurrences.
- composition relationships between schematic element occurrences;
- connection relationships between schematic element occurrences;
- the specification of the nature of a schematic element occurrence by means of a subset relationship with a schematic element definition.