ISO/TS 10303-1205:2005 Preview
Industrial automation systems and integration -- Product data representation and exchange -- Part 1205: Application module: Schematic element
This part is only available through the STEP Module and Resource Library (SMRL) CD.
Preview the table of contents.
ISO/TS 10303-1205:2005 specifies the application module for Schematic element.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1205:2005:
- the distinction between:
- a schematic element definition, which can be used within many different assemblies of schematic elements or
- a particular usage, or occurrence, of a schematic element definition within a particular assembly of schematic elements;
- the explicit definition of a schematic element by direct reference to a detailed specification of the patches of colour, shading or texture;
- the implicit definition of a schematic element by:
- a derivation from an other schematic element definition or
- its usage relationships with schematic element occurrences.
- composition relationships between schematic element occurrences;
- connection relationships between schematic element occurrences;
- the specification of the nature of a schematic element occurrence by means of a subset relationship with a schematic element definition.