ISO/TS 10303-1112:2005 specifies the application module for Specification control.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1112:2005:
- product classes used to identify sets of similar products to be offered on the market;
- specifications used to describe characteristics of the products;
- specification categories used to group similar characteristics of the products;
- specification expressions used to control the usage of a part within a product and to represent conditions for product classes;
- product functions used to describe the functional requirements for products and components of products;
- product components used to describe the common decomposition structure of all products of a product class or of various alternative solutions;
- alternative solutions used to describe the variants for a product component or for a product function;
- item instances used to identify an occurrence of a component in an assembly structure;
- configurations used to link the parts (item instances), alternative solutions, product components or product functions with their usage cases;
- product specifications used to identify a manufacturable product out of a product class by its specific characteristics (specifications).
Status : WithdrawnPublication date : 2005-12
Edition : 1Number of pages : 33
Technical Committee:Industrial data