ISO/TS 10303-1103:2005 specifies the application module for Product class.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1103:2005:
- identification, as a product class, of a set of similar products to be offered to the market;
- relationships between product classes;
- identification of categories of specifications that may be used to characterize the members of a product class;
- representation of Boolean expressions of specifications;
- representation of dependency rules between specifications;
- association of specification categories, of specifications, of specification expressions and of specification dependency rules with a product class.
Status : WithdrawnPublication date : 2005-12
Edition : 1Number of pages : 32
Technical Committee:Industrial data