Industrial automation systems and integration -- Product data representation and exchange -- Part 1111: Application module: Classification with attributes
ISO/TS 10303-1111:2005 specifies the application module for Classification with attributes.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1111:2005:
- assignment of classification information to product or activity data;
- definition of a classification with valued attributes;
- association of a classification with its identification in an external library;
- definition of a hierarchical relationship between two classes;
- characterization of the fact that a part or material was specified selecting particular values of parameters in a parameterized classification;
- identification of a classification system.
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Revisions / Corrigenda