This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2018. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TS 10303-1134:2004 specifies the application module Product structure.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1134:2004:
- specification of the use of a product version as a component of an assembly;
- identification of a component of an assembly with respect to an upper level in the assembly structure;
- replication of a geometric model through the application of a geometric transformation;
- representation of the fact that a part version results from the transformation of another;
- identification of a part and of its versions;
- representation of the shape of the part with an external file;
- representation of the properties of a part version;
- identification of the documents that provide information about the part or its versions;
- identification of the substitution of a component by another in an assembly;
- identification of a relationship between two versions of product;
- identification of an identity relationship between two versions of product made by two organizations;
- identification of a product as a potential replacing product for another product in any usage;
- representation of the properties of a part relationship version.
Status : PublishedPublication date : 2004-12
Edition : 1Number of pages : 31
Technical Committee:Industrial data
Buy this standard
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Revisions / Corrigenda