ISO/TS 10303-1050:2005 specifies the application module for Dimension tolerance.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1050:2005:
- specification of geometric dimensions of a feature of a shape;
- dimensions that locate a feature relative to another feature;
- specification of the value of a dimension;
- dimensions that specify the size of a feature;
EXAMPLE 1 The diameter of a hole is a dimension of size.
EXAMPLE 2 The radius of a corner fillet is dimension of size.
- specification of tolerances for geometric dimensions;
- plus and minus tolerances applied to dimensions;
- limits and fits.
Status : WithdrawnPublication date : 2005-12
Edition : 4Number of pages : 18
Technical Committee:Industrial data