This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2016. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TS 10303-1198:2005 specifies the application module for Property and property assignment.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1198:2005:
- the identity of a physical quantity instance;
- the nature of physical quantity space for a physical quantity instance;
- the identification of a physical quantity instance by a number with respect to a scale;
- the specification that an individual activity or product possesses a property;
- the specification that each member of a class of activity or class of product possesses a property.
Status : PublishedPublication date : 2005-12
Edition : 1Number of pages : 19
Technical Committee:Industrial data
Buy this standard
This collection is the standard for the exchange of product model data (STEP) module and resource library (SMRL). It is intended for those who are considering adopting ISO 10303 modular application protocols, application modules, and resource parts, or systems built on them, for product data representation...
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Revisions / Corrigenda
Now under review