This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2016. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TS 10303-1092:2005 specifies the application module for Maths value.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1092:2005:
- a maths value that is a real;
- a maths value that is an integer;
- a maths value that is a complex number;
- a maths value that is either the Boolean value 'true' or the 'Boolean value 'false';
- a maths value that is a tuple of other maths values.
Status : PublishedPublication date : 2005-12
Edition : 1Number of pages : 19
Technical Committee:Industrial data
Buy this standard
This collection is the standard for the exchange of product model data (STEP) module and resource library (SMRL). It is intended for those who are considering adopting ISO 10303 modular application protocols, application modules, and resource parts, or systems built on them, for product data representation …