This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2016. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TS 10303-1157:2005 specifies the application module for Class of product structure.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1157:2005:
- existence of a class of product;
- class of decomposition relationship, and the decomposition of a class of product into component classes of product;
- class of connection relationship, and connection between classes of product;
- class of usage of a product in a connection, and usage of a class of product in a class of connection;
- class of containment relationship, and containment of a class of product by a class of container.
Status : PublishedPublication date : 2005-12
Edition : 1Number of pages : 19
Technical Committee:Industrial data
Buy this standard
This collection is the standard for the exchange of product model data (STEP) module and resource library (SMRL). It is intended for those who are considering adopting ISO 10303 modular application protocols, application modules, and resource parts, or systems built on them, for product data representation …
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Revisions / Corrigenda
Now under review