Industrial automation systems and integration -- Product data representation and exchange -- Part 1280: Application module: Required resource characterized
This standard has been revised by ISO/TS 10303-1280:2010
ISO/TS 10303-1280:2004 specifies the application module for Required resource characterized.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1280:2004:
- the identification of required resources;
- the association of approvals, certifications, dates, times, people, and organizations to required resources;
- the association of conditions of applicability to required resources;
- the specification of valid uses of required resources;
- the association of justification information to required resources;
- the association of properties to required resources.
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Revisions / Corrigenda