Industrial automation systems and integration -- Product data representation and exchange -- Part 1260: Application module: Scheme
This standard has been revised by ISO/TS 10303-1260:2011
ISO/TS 10303-1260:2004 specifies the application module for Scheme.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1260:2004:
- the identification of schemes;
- the identification of entries in a scheme;
- the association of dates and times with schemes and entries in schemes;
- the definition of relationships between entries within a scheme, including dependencies and sequencing;
- the definition of relationships between schemes;
- the definition of relationships between scheme entries and schemes that expand on entries.
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Revisions / Corrigenda