This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2020. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TS 10303-1242:2004 specifies the application module for Position in organization.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1242:2004:
- the definition of a position in an organization;
- the definition of type of position;
- the relationship between positions and organizations;
- the relationship between positions;
- the relationship between a position and a person, an organization, or a person in an organization.
Status : PublishedPublication date : 2004-12
Edition : 1Number of pages : 31
Technical Committee:Industrial data
Buy this standard
This collection is the standard for the exchange of product model data (STEP) module and resource library (SMRL). It is intended for those who are considering adopting ISO 10303 modular application protocols, application modules, and resource parts, or systems built on them, for product data representation …