This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2021. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/IEC 14496-13:2004 specifies:
- The definition, as well as Extension tags, syntax and semantics for an IPMP_Data_BaseClass to support the following functionalities.
- Mutual Authentication for IPMP tool to IPMP tool as well as IPMP tool to Terminal communication.
- The requesting by IPMP tools of the connection/disconnection to requested IPMP tools.
- The notification to IPMP tools of the connection/disconnection of IPMP tools.
- Common IPMP processing.
- IPMP tool to/from User interaction.
- Syntax and semantics for the carriage of IPMP tools in the bit stream.
- Syntax and semantics for IPMP information carriage to and from IPMP tools.
- Syntax and semantics for the requesting and transfer of content and IPMP Tools between Terminals as well as extension tags, syntax and semantics to the IPMP_Data_BaseClass ISO/IEC 14496-1 used therein.
- XML syntax and semantics for the description of the environment in which and MPEG-4 Terminal/application is operating.
- A list of registration authorities required for the support of the amended specifications found herein.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2004-09
Edition: 1Number of pages: 62
Technical Committee: ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 29 Coding of audio, picture, multimedia and hypermedia information
- ICS :
- 35.040.40 Coding of audio, video, multimedia and hypermedia information
Buy this standard
|std 1 187|
|std 2 187||Paper|
ISO/IEC 14496-1:2001/Amd 3:2004
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Stage: 90.93 (Confirmed)
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.