ISO/IEC 14496-13:2004 Preview
Information technology -- Coding of audio-visual objects -- Part 13: Intellectual Property Management and Protection (IPMP) extensions
This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2015. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/IEC 14496-13:2004 specifies:
- The definition, as well as Extension tags, syntax and semantics for an IPMP_Data_BaseClass to support the following functionalities.
- Mutual Authentication for IPMP tool to IPMP tool as well as IPMP tool to Terminal communication.
- The requesting by IPMP tools of the connection/disconnection to requested IPMP tools.
- The notification to IPMP tools of the connection/disconnection of IPMP tools.
- Common IPMP processing.
- IPMP tool to/from User interaction.
- Syntax and semantics for the carriage of IPMP tools in the bit stream.
- Syntax and semantics for IPMP information carriage to and from IPMP tools.
- Syntax and semantics for the requesting and transfer of content and IPMP Tools between Terminals as well as extension tags, syntax and semantics to the IPMP_Data_BaseClass ISO/IEC 14496-1 used therein.
- XML syntax and semantics for the description of the environment in which and MPEG-4 Terminal/application is operating.
- A list of registration authorities required for the support of the amended specifications found herein.
Buy this standard
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Revisions / Corrigenda
ISO/IEC 14496-1:2001/Amd 3:2004