This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2018. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TS 10303-1214:2004 specifies the application module for System breakdown.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1214:2004:
- the identification of breakdowns of a system;
- the identification of the system elements that comprise a breakdown;
- the identification of parent-child relationships between system breakdown elements;
- the relationships between elements in different system breakdowns;
- the representation of how a system breakdown element is realized by a product.
Status : PublishedPublication date : 2004-12
Edition : 1Number of pages : 31
Technical Committee:Industrial data
Buy this standard
This collection is the standard for the exchange of product model data (STEP) module and resource library (SMRL). It is intended for those who are considering adopting ISO 10303 modular application protocols, application modules, and resource parts, or systems built on them, for product data representation …