Supply chain applications of RFID -- Product tagging
This standard has been revised by ISO 17367:2013
ISO 17367:2009 defines the basic features of RFID for the use in the supply chain when applied to product tagging. In particular it
- provides specific recommendations about the encoded identification of the product,
- makes recommendations about additional information about the product on the RF tag,
- makes recommendations about the semantics and data syntax to be used,
- makes recommendations about the data protocol to be used to interface with business applications and the RFID system, and
- makes recommendations about the air interface standards between the RF interrogator and RF tag.
It only addresses product tagging and does not address product packaging.
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Revisions / Corrigenda