Supply chain applications of RFID -- Transport units
This standard has been revised by ISO 17365:2013.
ISO 17365:2009 defines the basic features of RFID for the use in the supply chain when applied to transport units. In particular it:
- provides specifications for the identification of the transport unit,
- makes recommendations about additional information on the RF tag,
- specifies the semantics and data syntax to be used,
- specifies the data protocol to be used to interface with business applications and the RFID system,
- specifies the minimum performance requirements,
- specifies the air interface standards between the RF interrogator and RF tag, and
- specifies the reuse and recyclability of the RF tag.