ISO/TS 10303-1502:2004 Preview
Industrial automation systems and integration -- Product data representation and exchange -- Part 1502: Application module: Shell based wireframe
This standard was last reviewed and confirmed* in 2008.
*Therefore this version remains current
This part is only available through the STEP Module and Resource Library (SMRL) CD.
Preview the table of contents.
ISO/TS 10303-1502:2004 specifies the application module Shell based wireframe.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1502:2004:
- representation of wireframe models that are described by a graph of edges and vertices where the edges intersect only at their vertices;
- representation of a wireframe model by one or more shells that shall not overlap or intersect except at their vertices or edges;
- representation of points defined in a three-dimensional coordinate space;
- representation of curves, including b-splines, defined in a three-dimensional coordinate space;
- representation of a single wireframe model or an assembly of wireframe models.