This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2018. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TS 10303-1502:2004 specifies the application module Shell based wireframe.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1502:2004:
- representation of wireframe models that are described by a graph of edges and vertices where the edges intersect only at their vertices;
- representation of a wireframe model by one or more shells that shall not overlap or intersect except at their vertices or edges;
- representation of points defined in a three-dimensional coordinate space;
- representation of curves, including b-splines, defined in a three-dimensional coordinate space;
- representation of a single wireframe model or an assembly of wireframe models.
Status : PublishedPublication date : 2004-12
Edition : 1Number of pages : 31
Technical Committee:Industrial data
Buy this standard
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Revisions / Corrigenda