ISO/TS 10303-1502:2004 Preview
Industrial automation systems and integration -- Product data representation and exchange -- Part 1502: Application module: Shell based wireframe
This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2008. Therefore this version remains current.
This part is only available through the STEP Module and Resource Library (SMRL) CD.
Preview the table of contents.
ISO/TS 10303-1502:2004 specifies the application module Shell based wireframe.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1502:2004:
- representation of wireframe models that are described by a graph of edges and vertices where the edges intersect only at their vertices;
- representation of a wireframe model by one or more shells that shall not overlap or intersect except at their vertices or edges;
- representation of points defined in a three-dimensional coordinate space;
- representation of curves, including b-splines, defined in a three-dimensional coordinate space;
- representation of a single wireframe model or an assembly of wireframe models.