ISO/TS 10303-1011:2004 Preview
Industrial automation systems and integration -- Product data representation and exchange -- Part 1011: Application module: Person organization
This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2008. Therefore this version remains current.
This part is only available through the STEP Module and Resource Library (SMRL) CD.
Preview the table of contents.
ISO/TS 10303-1011:2004 specifies the application module Person organization.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1011:2004:
- definition of a person;
- definition of an organization;
- definition of a relationship between two organizations;
- identification of a person in the context of an organization;
- definition of an address for persons or organizations;
- assignment of an address to a person in an organization or to an organization.