ISO/TS 10303-1011:2004 Preview
Industrial automation systems and integration -- Product data representation and exchange -- Part 1011: Application module: Person organization
This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2018. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TS 10303-1011:2004 specifies the application module Person organization.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1011:2004:
- definition of a person;
- definition of an organization;
- definition of a relationship between two organizations;
- identification of a person in the context of an organization;
- definition of an address for persons or organizations;
- assignment of an address to a person in an organization or to an organization.
Buy this standard
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Revisions / Corrigenda