The electronic version of this International Standard can be downloaded from the ISO/IEC Information Technology Task Force (ITTF) web site
ISO/IEC 23270:2003 specifies the form and establishes the interpretation of programs written in the C# programming language. It specifies:
- the representation of C# programs;
- the syntax and constraints of the C# language;
- the semantic rules for interpreting C# programs;
- the restrictions and limits imposed by a conforming implementation of C#.
ISO/IEC 23270:2003 does not specify:
- the mechanism by which C# programs are transformed for use by a data-processing system;
- the mechanism by which C# applications are invoked for use by a data-processing system;
- the mechanism by which input data are transformed for use by a C# application;
- the mechanism by which output data are transformed after being produced by a C# application;
- the size or complexity of a program and its data that will exceed the capacity of any specific data-processing system or the capacity of a particular processor;
- all minimal requirements of a data-processing system that is capable of supporting a conforming implementation.
Status : WithdrawnPublication date : 2003-04
Edition : 1Number of pages : 471
Technical Committee:Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces